Creating a Gmail account
The process of creating a Gmail account is not complicated at all. It can be done by even novice email users. All you need is a computer and a good internet connection to create a Gmail account.
- Visit the gmail.com website using your favorite web browser.
- This will take you to Gmail sign in page. Look for the ‘create an account’ option at the bottom of the page and choose that option.
- The Google account creation page will comprise of a detailed form where you need to fill all the fields to open a new Gmail account.
- The most important fields to enter in this form are your username and password.
- The other fields to fill up are your personal details like the first and last name, country, phone number, zip code, birthday details, and gender.
- Apart from this, you will be asked to provide your alternate email address, security question and answer and your phone number to make your information secure. By doing so, you can quickly have access to your account if you forgot your password or feel that you want to change your password.
- The final entry you make is the CAPTCHA code that you see on the screen. Once done, click on the next option and complete the formalities for setting up the Google account.