Gmail account login
You can go to Gmail’s homepage at https://www.gmail.com and you will find the link to create the account. You can also use https://mail.google.com to create the account and to access your emails. If you have an account created for Gmail, you can visit gmail.com and enter the username and password for the Gmail or Google account. If the username field is already used by any other user, you need to use a different account to login. You can click on the link, “sign in with a different account” to continue to login. On the login page, you can see the sign-in or login box just below the Google logo. In the first box, enter the registered email address for Gmail and in the second field, enter the password which is linked to the email address you have entered in the top field. Click on the sign in button at the bottom of the login page to access the mail account. If you need any help in accessing your Gmail account, click on “Need help” link.
Using Gmail on Android phone and tablets
Nowadays, you can have access to Gmail account on your Android phones and tablets. You need not be in your office anymore or be near a computer to check out the emails you receive or even compose a message. You can easily do it using your Android device, from anywhere you are. The following are the steps to follow to setup Gmail account on your Android phone.
- Tap on the settings option on your Android phone. Look for the account option that you will find on your screen when the settings option opens up.
- The ‘Accounts’ settings is where you will find the details of the current accounts on your device and also displays the sync settings.
- Tap on the Add account option and then tap on the Google option to add your Google account.
- Now you will be asked to sign in to your Gmail or Google account.
- You need to enter your full email address and your password in the respective type fields to sign into Google.
- Now, you can access Gmail on your Android phone.