Download Gmail app for iPhone/iPad
If you are in awe of Gmail email service and want to use it as your primary and default mail app on your iOS devices, then you can do it very easily by following the instructions given below. Before you set up Gmail as your default mail app, you need to check if you have the app installed on your device. The procedure to get Gmail app downloaded on your iOS device is very easy.
- Open your home screen, locate the iTunes Store and tap on it.
- Ponce you are in, you need to tap on the search icon and type Gmail app for iPhone in the search box.
- The iTunes tore will display the search results. Tap on Gmail app offered by Google and you will be taken to the Gmail app download page.
- Read about the app and then tap on the download option to get the Gmail app downloaded and installed on your iOS device.
- After the app has been installed, you can find it on your home screen or in the Apps section.
- You can also download the Gmail app for iOS devices on your computer and then sync, your computer with the iOS device to install the app on the device.